Welcome to Yardley Vision Care
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Yardley Vision Care, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Stop by and meet our Yardley, PA Eye Doctors
- Complete your patient forms online
- Request an appointment today!
- Find out about the insurance plans we accept
- Get directions, maps, hours & contact information
- Read about our Yardley eye exams including comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses from your Yardley, PA optical
- Request an appointment online
- Learn about Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Get treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Q&A with Dr. M
Dr. Maisel Answers Your Eyecare Questions
Why is it important to wear polarized sunglasses near water and snow?
When sunlight reflects off horizontal surfaces, like water or snow, it may become concentrated horizontally. This is known as glare. Glare masks useful light, making it difficult and uncomfortable to see. Non-polarized sunglasses only darken the view, they don’t block glare. Polarized sunglasses block glare and allow only useful vertical light to enter the eye. This significantly improves vision, color perception and safety. Your computer can help you determine if your sunglasses are polarized. Computer screens use polarizing filters and when 2 polarized items overlap, all goes dark. So, put on your sunglasses and view a document on your computer screen. Tilt your head right and left. If you reach a point where the screen goes dark, then your sunglasses are polarized!
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Yardley, PA
Yardley Vision Care serves patients from Pennsylvania's Yardley, Langhorne, Morrisville, Trenton and Newtown - schedule an appointment today with your eye doctor in Yardley, PA. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Aug 27, 2014 - Cutting Edge Glaucoma Technology
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Aug 15, 2014 - Facebook Contest Winner!
Tanya Hlll wins Tommy Bahamas sunglasses! More »
- Apr 10, 2014 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Apr 10, 2014 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
- Apr 10, 2014 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »